Rich Hot CocoaFrom annieamie 5 years ago
How to make it
- Make your own instant-cocoa mix by combining 1 cup nonfat dry milk solids, 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder into a plastic container.
- Cover and shake until well mixed.
- To make each serving, combine 3 tablespoons cocoa mix and 8 ounces boiling water and stir until the powder dissolves.
- Makes 1 3/4 cup instant cocoa mix.
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and heavy cream.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Add milk and heat; do not boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla if desired.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating2 people
Just simple and great!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
All Holidays135 members
Anything Goes286 members
Chocoholics Anonymous154 members
Family Favorites140 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Halloween Treats36 members