Sweet Cereal MixFrom messyjes 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees, and grease cooking sheet with Pam.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cereal and nuts.
- In saucepan, melt butter. Then add corn syrup and dissolve brown sugar. (Do not boil mixture)
- Pour mixture over cereal and coat well. (you'll need elbow grease for this part)
- Transfer mixture to the cookie sheet, and evenly spread it out. Put it in the oven.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring the cereal every 15 minutes during that time.
- Cool the cereal on wax paper, and then enjoy!
The Cookmessyjes Plainfield, IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!