Old Fashion Peanut Butter FudgeFrom suburan65 4 years ago
How to make it
- Add sugar, butter and milk in tall pot.
- Cook on medium to medium high til you reach soft ball stage.
- Soft ball ~ drizzle mixture from a spoon into a small cup of cold water. Will form a soft ball that you can roll with your finger.
- Don't over cook soft ball stage or you will have hard fudge.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter til melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour right away into a 9" buttered pan.
- Let cool, cut into squares and hide from family if you want any.