Budget-friendly BruchettaFrom messyjes 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place slices of bread on a cookie sheet, sprinkle with garlic powder, then bake until the bottom is lightly brown. (about 5 minutes)
- Flip bread over, and brown the other side.
- In a small saucepan, heat tomatoes with juice.
- Place browned pieces of bread on a serving dish.
- Top bread with tomatoes, followed by fresh basil pieces and pepper.
- Finish the platter by drizzling olive oil on each piece of bread, and then serve.