Cheeseburger Soft TacoFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
- 4 (6 inch) Fajita flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground sirloin shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 red tomato, cut into 1/4-inch slices shopping list
- 2 leaves green leaf lettuce, small leaves shopping list
- 1 large red onion, 1/4-inch slices pulled into rings shopping list
- 12 dill pickle slices shopping list
How to make it
- Create 4 equal parts (around 4 ounces each), shape these parts into 4 thin half moon shaped patties, this should just about fill a tortilla folded over.
- Then, warm up a non-stick skillet
- Before cooking the patty, season it with salt and pepper. Cook the patty for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Close to the end of the cook time, sprinkle each patty with 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese and let the cheese melt. Take off the cheeseburgers, but keep them hot.
- Now, warm up the tortillas by microwaving them for a few seconds (around 10)
- To serve the burgers, place the patty on a tortilla, add whatever toppings you want, fold the tortila over the patty, and enjoy!
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating5 people
Oh Yeah!! Good one:) I'll be making this ALOT!!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
My stomach just told me i want this lol!! five forkygoodeat in Benton loved it
Wow a new idea for tacos, a must try.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!