Baked Chicken ParmigianaFrom africhtl 5 years ago
How to make it
- Basically with all the spices and cheese I add them to my liking...whatever looks good to me. This recipe is an experiment of mine that has turned out great every time.
- Season the chicken with the italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Spray a baking pan and I usually add a layer of water on the bottom of the pan to help keep the chicken juicy.
- Put the chicken with some marinara on the top in the pan. Just cover the tops of the chicken with marinara.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes,cover the pan with foil.
- Put as much mozzarella on the tops of the chicken as you like and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with your choice of pasta with marinara.
The Cookafrichtl Chicago, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!