Strawberry Marshmallow CakeFrom huili 5 years ago
- BASE:200g digestive biscuits,80 gm melted butter shopping list
- marshmallow FILLING: 150 gm of marshmallow, 300 ml of full cream or skimmed milk, 200 ml of whipping cream, 2 tsp of gelatine powder shopping list
- JELLO TOPPING:1/2 pkt of raspberry Jello, 200 ml of water, 2 tsp of gelatine powder shopping list
- fresh strawberries[the amt is up to u] shopping list
How to make it
- BASE:crushed digestive biscuits and mix well with melted butter.Press into a 8” tin and refrigerate for later use.
- MARSHMALLOW FILLING:put all the ingredients into a pot.Boil over small fire until gelatine is dissolved and marshmallows are melted
- JELLO TOPPING:boil all ingredients until dissolved.
- Assembling the cake:pour marshmallow filling into the prepared baking tin with biscuit base.Put in freezer until slightly harden but not totally frozen.Take it out and arrange sliced fresh strawberries.Put it back to freezer to harden a little.When slightly harden take it out and pour the slightly cool or cool Jello on it. Put in fridge to chill.Cut into small pieces to serve.
The Cookhuili Singapore, SG
- Not added to any groups yet!