Pork Chops with Cranberry Balsamic SauceFrom twill10 4 years ago
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick shopping list
- lemon pepper seasoning shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson chicken stock shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries OR dried cherries shopping list
How to make it
- Seasoned pork chops are cooked just until tender, and served with a tangy, quick -cooking, dried cranberry and vinegar sauce.
- Season the pork with the lemon pepper. Cook the pork in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat for 20 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove the pork from the skillet and keep warm.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in the skillet. Add the garlic and cook until it's tender. Stir the stock, vinegar and cranberries in the skillet and heat to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Stir in the remaining butter. Serve the pork with the sauce.