Green Aspargus Bisque with Scallops and Truffled Olive OilFrom gourmetana 7 years ago
- 4 lb fresh green aspargus shopping list
- 3 medium potatos, pealed and sliced shopping list
- 2 leeks, just the white part, cut into big slices shopping list
- 1 mediun onion, cut into wedges shopping list
- white truffle olive oil to taste shopping list
- water, enough to make the bisque shopping list
- sal and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 scallops and enough olive oil to saute them shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot, saute potatos, leeks and onions.
- Add enough water to cover and the green aspargus and let it cook in low heat.
- Add pinch of salt to your taste.
- Puree the soup with an electric whisk and pass it through a fine sieve.
- Season the scallops with a little bit salt and pepper and saute them in olive oil for 30 sec per side.
- Then serve the soup on a nice soup plate, place one scallop in the center and drizzle around with truffled olive oil.
- This makes 4 lovely plates.