Garlicky Buttery Mashed PotatoesFrom mrstcopper 7 years ago
- 5 lb Bag Potaotes (I like Red Russet) - use your choice shopping list
- 1 Bulb garlic (Peeled) shopping list
- 1 Pint heavy cream shopping list
- 1 Stick butter shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan shopping list
- 1 Tbsp salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 Tsp pepper (If desired) shopping list
How to make it
- Wash potatoes throughly & leave skin on if desired or remove
- Peel Garlic
- Boil both potatoes & garlic together until both are very tender
- Strain Water
- Add 1 Stick of Butter, sour cream, heavy cream, grated cheese, salt, pepper & parsley.
- Use an electric mixer to whip up & you're done!
- Garnish with a very thin layer of sprinkled bread crumbs (flavored), grated cheese & parsley flakes over the top.
- Cover for a few moments & serve!
People Who Like This Dish 11
- jakartainflames Jakarta, Indonesia
- kirstencooks Alcala De Henares, ES
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- lisakreider Collinsville, IL
- lil_coop Wauseon, OH
- jbruns40 Indianapolis, IN
- simplyaishy Karachi, PK
- willowjazz Cheshire, OR
- justin860 New London, CT
- dandelion Ashland, NE
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmrstcopper MIDDLETOWN, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!