Enchanted Sour Cream Chicken EnchiladasFrom lisamariecr 4 years ago
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 pinch ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying shopping list
- 12 (5 inch) corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained shopping list
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- sour cream (for topping) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Combine the chicken, sour cream, salt, and pepper in a bowl; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dip the corn tortillas into the hot oil one at a time until softened, about 10 seconds each.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of chicken mixture onto each tortilla, spread down the center and roll into a cylinder.
- Place seam side down into the prepared baking dish.
- When all tortillas are filled and rolled, sprinkle the green chiles over all and top with the shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese has melted and the enchiladas are hot, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Top with sour cream.