Sweet and Sassy Pork TenderloinFrom lisamariecr 4 years ago
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for brushing shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Cut tenderloin into 9 slices and brush with olive oil.
- Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the meat onto preheated grill.
- Grill until no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- When finished, place pork on a plate, and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- While pork is cooking, stir together sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, Dijon mustard, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, and horseradish in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, and stir until smooth.
- Pour sauce over sliced tenderloin to serve.