Vanilla Walnut Pumpkin PieFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
- 1 (1 pound) pumpkin, halved and seeded shopping list
- 1 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup French vanilla flavored liquid coffee creamer shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 (9 inch) prepared pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Place the pumpkin halves in a large saucepan, and fill with water to barely cover.
- Bring the pan to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer the pumpkin until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Drain the pumpkin and scoop out the pumpkin meat; discard the peel.
- Mash the pumpkin until smooth.
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place 2 cups of the mashed pumpkin in a large bowl, and stir in the milk, coffee creamer, eggs, brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon until the mixture is well combined.
- Spoon the filling into the pie crust, and bake in the preheated oven until the pie filling is firm and cooked through, about 1 hour.