Zesty Sausage BundtFrom rhodesbread 6 years ago
- 18 Rhodes™ dinner rolls, thawed but still cold shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 pound sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Flatten each roll into a 4-inch circle. Place butter in a shallow bowl. Combine herbs and cheese and place in another shallow bowl. Coat each dough circle with butter and then with cheese mixture. Arrange 6 dough circles evenly in a large sprayed bundt pan, to cover the bottom. Circles will overlap. Sprinkle half the cooked sausage over dough. Repeat with 6 more dough circles and the remaining sausage. Add last 6 dough circles to the top to cover sausage. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until almost double.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!