Pumpkin Chiffon DessertFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk shopping list
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 4 vanilla wafers ( or even sugar free type of cookie ) shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Whisk in the pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Spoon into two dessert dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. J
- ust before serving, garnish with vanilla wafers.
- Yield: 2 servings.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Fall Dishes39 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb119 members
No Bake Desserts24 members