Ice Cream PieFrom easybake143 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 package flaked coconut, (7 ounces) shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 carton whipped topping, (16 ounces) shopping list
- 1 package cream cheese, (8 ounce) shopping list
- 1 jar caramel topping, (12 ounces) shopping list
- 2 deep dish pie shells, baked shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet. Add coconut and chopped pecans;
- cook until
- browned lightly then set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and
- condensed milk;
- beat well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Put 1/4 of the mixture into
- each pie shell
- . Drizzle 1/4 jar of the caramel topping on each,
- then sprinkle
- with about 1/4 of the coconut-pecan mixture.
- Repeat layers. Freeze.
The Cookeasybake143 Sneads Ferry
- Not added to any groups yet!