Cajun Snow Crab LegsFrom choclytcandy 6 years ago
- 5 frozen crab leg clusters shopping list
- 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar (helps soften shell) shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2-3 tbs crab boil shopping list
- 1 bunch celery, tops only shopping list
- 5-6 bay leaves shopping list
- 1/2 sweet onion cut into large pieces shopping list
- sea salt, to taste shopping list
- 2 tbs garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a very large pot of water to boil.
- Drop celery and onion into boiling water.
- Add vinegar and lemon juice.
- Add 5-6 bay leaves, sea salt, garlic powder, and 2-3 tbs crab boil.
- Add frozen crab legs. Need 1 1/2 crab clusters per person.
- Bring to a boil and allow to boil for 3 minutes. Turn off heat and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating7 people
Good cujun taste!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
This is what I'm talkin' about!!! Thanks so much for this HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! recipe:) I pray your day goes well.snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
my family will love his high5 tanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it