Cabbage salad with peanut dressingFrom verymarie 4 years ago
- 1/2 to 2 heads of cabbage; green or purple or both shopping list
- 1 cup peanuts, or 1/2 cup fresh peanut butter shopping list
- 1 inch cube of fresh ginger or 1-4 cloves garlic (or both) shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- juice of one lime (optional) shopping list
- Handful of chopped cilantro (optional) shopping list
- water for thinning shopping list
How to make it
- Core the cabbage and thinly slice it.
- Combine peanuts, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, oil, and lime. Blend until smooth.
- Add water to the peanut mixture until the consistency is like a thick dressing.
- Toss dressing with the cabbage and garnish with cilantro. Taste before serving, and adjust seasoning as necessary. If needed, toss with a little more soy sauce. To increase peanut taste, just toss with chopped toasted peanuts.
The Cookverymarie Patzcuaro
- Not added to any groups yet!