Porkchops stuffed with Sundried matos-cheeseFrom gotmusicinme 5 years ago
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp. shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 6 sundried tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) bag of frozen spinach, thawed and excess water squeezed out shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt, plus more for seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) goat cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat cream cheese shopping list
- 4 (4-ounce) center-cut pork chops shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 lemon, zested shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Warm the 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the sundried tomatoes, spinach, salt, pepper, and thyme. Cook until combined, about 2 more minutes. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl.
- Add the goat cheese and the cream cheese. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the thickest portion of the pork
- chop. Stuff each pocket with 1/4 of the spinach and sundried tomato
- mixture and close the pork around the stuffing. Season the outside of the pork with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine the chicken broth, lemon zest, lemon juice, and mustard.
- Warm the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot add the pork. Cook until golden and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer the pork to a side dish and tent with foil to keep warm. Add the chicken broth mixture to skillet over medium-high heat. Scrape up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan as the chicken broth simmers.
- Reduce the broth by half to make a light sauce, about 8 minutes. Spoon some sauce over the pork before serving.
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!