Sugar-free Holiday NogFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine pudding mix, 2 cups of milk, rum or vanilla extract and sugar substitute in a bowl; mix according to pudding directions. Pour into a half-gallon container with a tight-fitting lid. Add 3 cups milk; shake well. Add evaporated milk and shake. Add remaining milk; shake well. Chill. Yield: 8 servings.
- Nutritional Values: Serving size: 1 slice
- Calories per serving: 107, Sodium: 187mg, Cholesterol: 1mg, Carbohydrate: 15gm, Fat: 1gm, Protein: 10gm,
- Diabetic Friendly, Diabetic Exchanges: 1 milk, ¼ starch
- NOTE: This recipe is a Diabetic, Gastric Bypass, and anyone.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
Very goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
thanks luv this eggnog thanks high5.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Now this is right up my alley, I could drink this stuff all day:) Will definitely make for Holidays!! WML") HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it