Restaurant-style Potato SaladFrom 77mini 5 years ago
- 2 pounds russet potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 4 teaspoons white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced celery shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced pimento (or sun-dried tomatoes) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon shredded carrot shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Adapted from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Restaurant-Style-Potato-Salad/Detail.aspx
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine all the other ingredients.
- Mix well, chill and serve.
- Best if made day ahead
The Cook77mini Buffalo, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!