Strawberry Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom camie1500 7 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 2/3 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cups granulated white sugar shopping list
- 2 sticks butter softened shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- dash of cinnamon (or more, if you like it like that) shopping list
- pinch of nutmeg shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups chopped strawberries (i chop very small, but it doesn't matter all too much i suppose) shopping list
- 1 package dark chocolate chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 375
- in a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg
- in another bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and mix with an electric mixer until incorporated. add eggs and vanilla and mix again.
- Pour butter mixture into dry mixture and mix with electric mixer until all ingredients are well blended. mix in strawberries and chocolate chunks with a spoon or hands or anything that is not not not the electric mixer.
- place generous spoonfuls on a cookie tray and bake for approx. 17 minutes or until cookies are lightly golden. Makes approx. 2 dozen cookies
The Cookcamie1500 Ithaca, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!