Rainbow Fruit Loop Dessert SquaresFrom ozsmom 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup crushed fruit Loops shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 lg. container Cool Whip shopping list
- 4-5 drops food colouring (your choice of colour,different from your jell-o) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar;divided shopping list
- 1 pkg. Jell-O (not red) shopping list
- 1 lg. pkg. frozen strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Mix melted butter, FRUIT LOOPS, and 1/2 cup sugar together and press into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake 6 minutes at 350F.
- Dissolve Jell-O in 2 cups boiling water and add frozen strawberries. Let gel.
- Combine cream cheese, Cool Whip, food colouring and remaining sugar;
- put on top of crumbs.
- When Jell-O is starting to set, pour over cheese layer and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours