Pear and Walnut SaladFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 Comice pear,cored and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 bartlett pear,cored and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 c crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c walnuts,toasted and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 6 Tbs walnut oil shopping list
- 1/4 c pear liqueur or pear nectar shopping list
- 1 Tbs Walnut-Dijon mustard or Dijon-style mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange pear slices on four salad plates. Sprinkle cheese and walnuts.
- For dressing: Whisk together oil,liqueur and mustard. Season to taste with pepper. Drizzle 2 Tbs dressing on each salad. cover and store remaining dressing up to 3 days;serve with spinach salad or cut up fruit.