Thanksgiving OnionsFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat your oven to 325°F.
- Thinly slice the onions into rings.
- Put the onion rings in a suitably sized buttered casserole dish.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Blend in the flour and gently stir in milk.
- Cook until the mixture has thickened and season with the hot pepper sauce and salt and pepper.
- Add 6 ounces of the grated cheddar and stir until it has melted.
- Pour the sauce over the onion rings and top with other 4 ounces of cheddar.
- Bake, uncovered, for 60 minutes.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!