Vegan Italian Sausage And Bow Tie PastaFrom guttersnipe 5 years ago
- A package of Tofurkey brand italian sausage shopping list
- 1 Pound Organic bow tie noodles shopping list
- 12 oz Organic green beans shopping list
- 8 oz Organic mushrooms (chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Organic vegetable stock (or water) shopping list
- A Package of Toffuti brand sour cream shopping list
- A tablespoon Organic coconut oil shopping list
How to make it
- Boil noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- In a wok saute "sausage" until it starts to brown.
- Add half cup vegetable stock into wok and add mushrooms and green beans.
- Cook green beans and mushrooms until tender.
- When that's done add noodles to mixture, and the tub of sour cream mixing well.
- Substitutions: Obviously, if you can't find any organic versions of some ingredients or it doesn't fit your budget, non-organic will do just as well. Also, if you're not vegan you can substitute for real sausage and sour cream, and coconut oil can be substituted with any cooking oil.
The Cookguttersnipe Berkeley, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!