TURKEY NOODLE CASSEROLEFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 ½ cups un cooked yolk-free noodles shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast shopping list
- 1 can ( 10 ¾ -oz ) Reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed shopping list
- dash pepper shopping list
- 1 package ( 10-oz ) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 cup ( 8-oz ) Lowfat-1% cottage cheese, No salt added shopping list
- ¾ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350.
- cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the turkey, soup, garlic salt, rosemary and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the spinach, cottage cheese and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Drain noodles. Place half of the noodles in a 2 quart baking disd coated with cooking spray; layer with half of the turkey and cottage cheese mixtures. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Bake 10 – 15 minutes longer until edges are lightly browned. Sprinkle with paprika. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serving size: 1 ½ cups
- Nutrition Values: Calories per serving: 357, Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 81mg, Sodium: 546mg, Carbohydrate: 32g, Fiber:4g, Protein: 40g
- Diabetic Exchanges: 5 very lean meat, 2 starch, ½ fat.
- Note: This is a Diabetic Friendly, Gastric Bypass friendly, and anyone else.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating2 people
BEEUTIFUL!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! WML:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Family Favourites134 members
CASSEROLE COOKING113 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb122 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place159 members
Popeyes Paradise A Spinach Place66 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Oodles Of Noodles36 members
Casserole A Day61 members