Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Pecan and Marshmallow StreuselFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
- 12 large sweet potatoes shopping list
- 3/4 cup (11/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup toasted pecan pieces shopping list
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash the sweet potatoes, scrubbing them well to remove any dirt.
- With a fork, prick the sweet potatoes in a couple of spots and place them on a sheet pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center goes in easily.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, and flour together until it's crumbly-looking.
- Add the cinnamon, salt, pecans, and marshmallows; fold the streusel topping together to combine.
- Slice the sweet potatoes lengthwise down the center and push the ends towards the middle so it opens up.
- Stuff the sweet potatoes generously with the streusel topping and return to the oven.
- Bake for another 20 minutes, or until the topping is bubbly and brown.