Rosemary Garlic Pork RoastFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan then mix garlic, rosemary, pepper, salt and oil.
- Rub evenly over roast then let stand at room temp for 2 hours.
- Roast uncovered at 325 for 1-1/2 hours until meat thermometer reaches 150 F.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 and roast 15 minutes longer until temperature reaches 175. Cover then let rest 30 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!