Pork Tenderloin With PotatoesFrom floridiangourmet 5 years ago
- 1 pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1 onion cut into slices shopping list
- 2 baking potatoes nuked for 5 minutes in microwave shopping list
- 2 TBS Floridian gourmet cajun seasoning shopping list
- 2 TBS red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 TBS evoo shopping list
- 4 TBS butter shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the cajun seasoning, vinegar and the oil and rub it all over the pork
- Let marinate for at least 4 hrs in a bowl.
- In a oven proof skillet add 1 TBS evoo and on high heat seer one side of the pork ( around 2 min)
- Turn pork over and repeat.
- preheat oven to 375
- Turn heat to med and remove pork to a plate.
- Add onion, 2 TBS butter and saute for 5-7 minutes
- add garlic and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Slice potatoes into 1/2 in slices and arrange on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread out onions over top of potatoes then add the pork over the top of onions.
- Bake ot 375 for around 25 minutes.
- * When you nuke the potatoes you want them to be around 80% done. They should not fall apart when you slice them and the center should be just undercooked.
The Cookfloridiangourmet Hudson, FL
The Rating3 people
This sounds tasty! It's perfect for a weeknight meal when you want dinner on the table quickly! Thanks for sharing!chalgal in Ft Lauderdale loved it
wondrful recipe luv tenderloin with potatoes a plus high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Smart 3yr old.. must take after his 'daddy'... hahaha HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!