Pecan PieFrom ayerb002 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to180C/350F/Gas 4.
- 2. Place the butter, Golden Syrup, Vanilla Extract and Sugar into a heavy-based saucepan over a low heat.
- 3. When the Butter has melted, remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- 4. Add the beaten eggs to the mixture and stir well.
- 5. Set aside a small handfull of Pecans Nuts. Arange the remaining Pecan Halves evenly in the pastry case and carefully pour over the syrup mixture.
- 6. Place it into the preheated oven and bake for 40 Minutes - 1 Hour; the pie will be golden-brown, but the filling should still be slightly soft.
- 7. Leave the pie to cool on a wire tray. As the pie begins to set, decorate the top with the reserved Pecan halves. Serve in slices
The Cookayerb002 Milton Keynes, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!