Turkey Salsa SoupFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 1 Cup chunky salsa with chipotle shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans shopping list
- 1 Cup frozen whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 Cup cooked turkey, chopped shopping list
- 14-Ounces turkey broth OR low-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- As needed sour cream and/or chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine salsa, black beans, corn, turkey, and broth. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 2. Garnish each serving with sour cream and cilantro.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!