BARBECUED TURKEY PIZZAFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup water temp ( 70 to 80 ) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. olive or canola oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. active dry yeast shopping list
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1 ½ cups cubed cooked turkey breast shopping list
- ½ cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed shopping list
- 1 small red onion, julienned shopping list
- 1 small green pepper, julienned shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 cup ( 4-oz ) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese shopping list
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 400.
- In a bread machine pan, place the first 6 ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting ( check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed ). When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Roll dough into a 14-inch circle. Transfer to a 14-inch pizza pan coated with non-stick cooking spray; build up edges slightly. Spread barbecue sauce over crust. Layer with half of the turkey, corn, onion, green pepper, garlic and cheeses. Repeat layers. Bake at 400 for 25 – 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Serving size: 1 slice
- Nutritional Values: Calories per serving: 366, Fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 38mg, Sodium: 663mg, Carbohydrate: 52g, Fiber: 2g, Protein: 20g, Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 lean meat, ½ fat
- Note: This recipe is Diabetic Friendly, Gastric Bypass Friendly, and for anyone.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating2 people
great idea wonderful recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
HI!!! Everyone loves your avitar, my sister was like awwww so cute:) We are making this for Saturday night, my nephews are having a bunch of friends over, so it will be a 'madhouse':) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it