HADDOCK WITH TOMATO AND ONION SALSAFrom tucky 4 years ago
- 1 red onion halved and thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 tomatoes, halved with cores removed shopping list
- 1 tsp crushed chili flakes shopping list
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil'divided shopping list
- 4 haddock fillets shopping list
How to make it
- Seporate onion slices into shreds and put into a bowl.
- Thinly slice tomatoes and add to onions
- Sprinkle with chili flakes, ginger and sugar.
- Stir in tomato paste and vinegar
- Stir in 2 tbsp of olive oil.,
- Set aside
- Prehear broiler to high, lightly grease broiler pan.
- Put on Haddock, skin side up, and brush with remaining oil
- Cook 3 minutes.
- Turn fish and cook 3 minutes more or until cooked through
- Divide salsa among 4 plates.
- Lay haddock on top
The Cooktucky Ottawa, CA
The Rating4 people
I like it. Will have to try this.
Hi 5 .
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Tucky, I like the description... "A delish fish dish":) Wow! We have a 'poet' on base:) This is a will try, I love haddock, but cook it rarely, so tired of fried, and/or lemon This different, I LOVE it, HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Yum!!goodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!