Cajun CornPotato Crawfish SoupFrom betty_boop 5 years ago
- 1 stick margarine 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 1 pound crawfish shopping list
- 1 quart milk or cream shopping list
- 2 cans cream corn shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 can cream of potato soup shopping list
- 1 small bell pepper chopped fine shopping list
- 2 pods of garlic chopped fine shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onion shopping list
- Optional: 1/2 can of rotel tomatos shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan over low heat blend together the margarine and flour.
- Add the onions, bell pepper, and garlic.
- Optional: I like to use 1/2 can of Rotel Tomato
- Cook until veggies are tender.
- Add corn, milk, potato soup and blend well.
- Add pepper to taste
- Add crawfish.
- Cook for 40 minutes over medium heat stirring to prevent scorching.
- Add the parsley and green onions and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Serve and enjoy.
The Cookbetty_boop Sulphur, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!