CRUMB CAKEFrom wjbstarshine 6 years ago
How to make it
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Work in the shortening as in mixing biscuits.
- Reserve one cup of the mixture; and to the remainder add the egg, slightly beaten and combined with the milk.
- Beat; and transfer to a shallow pan rubbed with shortening and dusted with flour.
- Combine the cinnamon and brown sugar to the dry mixture( the one cup you reserved); and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake in oven 400 degrees F. for 25 minutes
The Cookwjbstarshine Blissfield, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!