Ginger Pumpkin Bundt CakeFrom notyourmomma 5 years ago
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 16 ounce can of pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of honey shopping list
- 2/3 cup of butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup of wheat germ shopping list
- 3 cups of all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 2 tsps of ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp of cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp of nutmeg, freshly grated shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of ground cloves shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1 cup of sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 tbsp of light corn syrup shopping list
- 8 tbsp of butter shopping list
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Butter and flour a 10 inch tube pan or bundt cake pan and set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in the pumpkin, honey, butter, yogurt and wheat germ.
- Sift the flour and remaining cake ingredients together, then stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 50 to 60 minutes. The cake will begin to pull away from the sides of the pan when done.
- Cool in ht epan on a rack for 10 minutes and then invert onto a rack.
- Combine all the glaze ingredients except the vanilla in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Place the cooled cake on its rack over a tray or a piece of foil
- Spoon the glaze over while the glaze is still hot.
- Scoop up the drips and keep applying them until all of it is absorbed into the cake.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
now i really love this can you hurry up and make it ill bring the drinks hot or cold and be right over LOL
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee pumpkin LOL
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it