Pineapple n Ham Sandwich Roll-UpsFrom goodeat 5 years ago
- 6 corn or flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese with pineapple -- softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 6 oz pkg thinly sliced ham -- (about 18) shopping list
- lettuce leaves (6 to 12) shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, nuts and spice. Mix well. For each roll-up, briefly cook tortilla on both sides in nonstick skillet (about 1 minute). Do not brown. Cool slightly.
- Spread about 1/6 of the cream cheese mixture over tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge. Lay 3 thin slices of ham, overlapping across center of tortilla. Top with 1 or 2 lettuce leaves. Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate until ready to serve. Unwrap and slice just before serving.
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating4 people
Thank u forC/R on cheesy beans... HIGH FIVE FORKS!! this sounds so good!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Very goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
Great post wonderful recipe thanks for sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!