Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom sandygalesmith 7 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optionall) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Comebine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.Beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.Gradually beat in the flour mixture.Stir in the chocolate chips and the nuts.TDrop by rounded tablespoon onto an ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes; than remove to a wire racks to cool completely the rest of the way.
- Makes about 5 dozen cookies