Stir Fry Steak With Black Bean SauceFrom floridiangourmet 5 years ago
- 1/2 lb flank steak shopping list
- 4 green onions with green part shopping list
- 1 in piece of peeled ginger shopping list
- 10 baby carrots sliced shopping list
- 1 cup of bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 tsp sichuan pepper corns shopping list
- 2 celery stalks shopping list
- 1 tsp Floridian gourmet spiced sugar ( or brown) shopping list
- 1 TBS chili bean paste shopping list
- 1 TBS light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp shao xing cooking wine ( or dry sherry) shopping list
- 1 TBS of sesame oil shopping list
- 1 TBS peanut oil shopping list
How to make it
- Freeze flank steak for 30 minutes.
- Cut the green onion on a diaganol into 1/2 in pieces
- Meanwhile cut the carrots in half lengthwise
- Rib side up cut the celery in 3rds lengthwise then into 1 in pieces
- Mix the bean paste, sugar and soy sauce in a small bowl and grate the ginger into the bowl
- Cut the flank steak across the grain into 1/8 in slices. Pile 4 slices on top of each other and slice in half lengthwise then cut into matchstick size pieces.
- Add the sesame oil to a wok and allow temp to come up omn a high heat for 2 minutes.
- add the carrot and celery and stir frequently and cook for 1 minute.
- Place in a bowl and reserve.
- Add the peanut oil to the wok and allow temp to come up for 1 minute. ( high heat)
- Add the flank steak and cook for 1 minute stirring frequently.
- Add 1 tsp of the cooking wine and continue cooking for 1 minute then add this to the vegetable bowl.
- Add bean sprout to the wok and stir fry for 30 seconds then add scallion and stir fry for another 30 seconds. ( add juice from the flank steak bowl if necessary)
- Add bean paste sauce and stir fry 30 seconds, add the flank steak and vegetables and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Remove to a platter and sprinkle peppercorn over the top and serve.
The Cookfloridiangourmet Hudson, FL
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!