Ham And Cheese StrataFrom rhodesbread 7 years ago
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ bread dough, baked day old shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sweet & spicy mustard, divided shopping list
- 8 slices deli ham shopping list
- 8 slices sharp, white cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups corn flake crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Cut loaf into 1/2-inch slices.
- Place 4 slices in the bottom of a sprayed 9-inch square baking pan. Spread 1 tablespoon of mustard over the bread slices.
- Top with ham and cheese.
- Spread 4 more slices of bread with the remaining tablespoon of mustard and place over cheese, mustard side down.
- Combine eggs and milk and pour evenly over bread.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!