Roasted Potato SaladFrom xploreorganics 7 years ago
- 4 cloves organic garlic shopping list
- 1/2 organic red pepper shopping list
- 1 sprig of organic dill shopping list
- 1 stalk organic celery shopping list
- 1/8 cup grass fed sheep feta shopping list
- 1 hot chili (optional) shopping list
- 1 can of organic cut wax beans or 1 cup of steamed fresh/frozen shopping list
- 6 tbs organic olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 6 washed organic potatoes shopping list
How to make it
- For the bean dressing:
- Saute 4 cloves of thinly sliced garlic by warming 2 TBS olive oil in a skillet and swirl around the garlic until a light toasted color.
- In a food processor finely chop:
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 sprig fresh dill
- 1 stalk of celery
- Put above mixture into a mixing bowl with 1 drained can of cut wax beans, 1/8 cup of sheep feta, 1 crushed hot chili pepper (optional) 2 TBS olive oil, 2 TBS balsamic vinegar, and 4 cloves of sauted garlic in olive oil (above)
- Stir all ingredients together and let sit to marinade.
- Wash and slice using a crinkle mandolin slicer 6 medium potatoes. (or slice 1/2” thick)
- Lay them out on a cookie sheet and brush with olive oil….Roast at 400 until brown.
- Serve hot potatoes topped with the bean dressing…Enjoy!!
The Cookxploreorganics St John's, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!