7 minute cooked dinnerFrom xploreorganics 7 years ago
- 6 organic potatoes shopping list
- 1tsp grass fed butter or organic olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 minced organic onion shopping list
- 1 clove of minced organic garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp celtic sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh organic winter savory (optional) shopping list
- Organic cracked pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tbs of organic grass fed butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/8 Cup grass fed milk or organic ric milk shopping list
- 2 cups organic frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1 tbs organic flour (or corn starch for ceilac) shopping list
- 1 grass fed chicken breast sliced in two thin pieces (can be substutied for any other meat, mushrooms or tofu of the same size) shopping list
How to make it
- First peel and cut into quarters 6 medium potatoes
- Put them on boil.
- In a frying pan add
- 1tsp butter 1/4 minced onion and 1 clove of minced garlic, 1 tsp sea salt and some cracked pepper. Saute onions and garlic until carmelized add a tbs of water so it don’t completely stick to pan the add your meat or mushrooms ( this works well with any thin cuts of meat or a large portabello mushroom cap) meat must be no thicker than an inch. put a lid on the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- During that 3 minutes steam 2 cups of your favorite frozen veggie medely and drain your potatoes.
- Mash cooked potatoes with a tbs of butter and 1/8C milk (or rice milk) wisk until creamy.
- Turn your meat over… the pan should be well carmelized but not burned and add 3/4 cup of water wisking with a fork to remove all caramel from the pan. In a jam jar add 1 heaping Tbs of flour a pinch of savory and 1/8c water…shake shake shake until there are no lumps…swiftly add this to the pan stiring constantly until gravy has thickened and add savory.
- Serve and enjoy.
The Cookxploreorganics St John's, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!