Fudgy Fruitcake DropsFrom carmenbigred 4 years ago
- 1/4c. softened; unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2c. sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2c. grape jam shopping list
- 1tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4c. cocoa powder; unsweetened shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 2c. chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 1/2c. raisins shopping list
- 1c. semisweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Grease cookie sheets; set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat butter with mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar; beat until combined. Add egg, jam, and vanilla; beat until combined. In another bowl stir together flour, cocoa, and baking powder. Stir flour mixture into beaten mixture. Stir in the nuts, raisins, and chocolate pieces.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350F oven about 10 min. Cool on cookie sheets for 1 minute. Transfer to wire racks; let cool. Dust powdered sugar over cookies.... Enjoy....