Pecan Lemon Wild RiceFrom carmenbigred 5 years ago
- 1c. wild rice, uncooked shopping list
- 3c. chicken broth shopping list
- 1 1/2tbs. lemon zest shopping list
- 1tbs. lemon juice shopping list
- 1tbs. unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2c. toasted pecan; chopped shopping list
- 3tbs. green onions; chopped shopping list
- 1/4c. fresh parsley; chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Wash wild rice in 3 changes of hot water; drain.
- Combine broth, 2 1/4tsp. zest, juice, and butter in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; stir in rice.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 50 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, and rice is tender.
- Stir in pecans, remaining 2 1/4tsp. zest, green onions, and parsley.