Simple Supper with ChickenFrom gentlelady65 6 years ago
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken tenders or 3 chicken breasts cut in cubes shopping list
- 4 green onions chopped (tops and some chive, too) shopping list
- 1 small zuccini sliced lengthwise, then chopped in small pieces shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper diced shopping list
- 1/2 red pepper diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp no salt seasoning (can substitute regular salt if you wish) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter (margarine not recommended) shopping list
- 1/2 lb chinese noodles shopping list
- 1 tbsp vegetable or olive oil shopping list
- Few snow peas if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chinese noodles according to package while making rest of dish
- First cut chicken in cubes, set aside
- cut all vegetables
- Heat large teflon skillet with small amount of vegetable oil or olive oil
- cook chicken pieces until done and set aside
- put in vegetables and cook until tender but not soft
- add soy, teriyaki, salt, garlic powder, butter.
- Place chicken back into pan and stir with other ingredients
- Put noodles in pan , give a good toss to coat noodles with sauce and seasonings.
- Citrus fruit slices or canned fruit is a good side for this dish.
- This is a plain dish, but tasty. It is good for those who have stomach problems and can't handle a lot of sauces, spices, or heavy dishes.
- This same dish can be used with fresh prawns, or use your favorite firm fish, but be sure and cook fish or shell fish prior to adding to vegetable mix, then pour over noodles or even rice.
The Cookgentlelady65 Fair Oaks, CA
The Rating5 people
Sounds delicious!a1patti in Salem loved it
Sounds yummy, love the zucchini in this!juels in Clayton loved it
Awsome recipe luv it thanks for sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!