Cornish Game hens with Sundried TomatoesFrom gotmusicinme 4 years ago
- 2 PERDUE® Fresh Whole Cornish hens shopping list
- 1/4 cup drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- salt and ground pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 375°F. Place hens breast-up in 13 x 9-inch
- baking pan. Using fingers, gently loosen skin from breast on
- both sides of hens, forming 4 pockets.
- 2.In small bowl, combine sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, vinegar and
- fennel. Gently spoon in and slide sun-dried tomato mixture under
- skin of hens. Rub skin with oil and season inside and out with
- salt and pepper.
- 3.Tie legs together. Roast, basting occasionally, 1 hour or until
- meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh registers 180°
The Cookgotmusicinme Martinez, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!