Blitzen Peppermint Coated PretzelsFrom goodeat 7 years ago
- 1 (16-ounce) package pretzel nuggets shopping list
- 2 (16-ounce) packages vanilla bark coating squares, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) white chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 (4-ounce) package white chocolate baking bars, broken into pieces shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce) package hard peppermint candies, finely crushed and divided (about 2 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 2 hours. Stir chocolate mixture; add 1 1/4 cups crushed peppermint candies and peppermint extract, stirring well to coat.
- Drop pretzel mixture by heaping tablespoons onto wax paper. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup crushed peppermint candies evenly on pieces before they set. Let stand until firm.
- Holiday Gift: These pretzels, with their festive candy coating, make great gifts around the holidays. Place the peppermints in a zip-top freezer bag, and crush with a rolling pin. Take your time when crushing the peppermints--you don't want large pieces or fine crumbs.
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating5 people
Okay, I'm on my 'Santa' kick again... 'Santa LOVES YOU!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!! This one he's not sharing with Rudolph:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Wow luv these Prtzels high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
High 5!!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!