Banana Chocolate Chip CheesecakeFrom hooksc 5 years ago
- Use chocolate crust - see crust page. shopping list
- 2 pounds Philly cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1 ounce banana extract(Bickford Flavors) shopping list
- 1/2 tea vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500^.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, and flour until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add banana extract, vanilla, and cream, mixing thoroughly.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake to 500^ for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temp. to 250^ and continue baking for 1 hour.
- Let cool and refrigerate before serving.