Oven Fried PotatoesFrom brinbrits 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Wash potatoes and cut lengthwise into 8 wedges or 4 wedges; dry well on paper towels.
- In a large bowl, combine egg white, seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add potato wedges and too well to coat. Spread potatoes, in a single layer and leaving a little space between them, on prepared baking sheet, shaking off excess egg white. Spray tops of potatoes, lightly and evenly, with the non-stick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in hot oven and bake approximately 25 to 30 minutes. During cooking time, turn potatoes once or twice with tongs or a spatula. The fries should be golden brown and crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Remove from oven, sprinkle with additional seasoning (if desired) and serve hot.
- Each Serving = .1 fat grams, 72.7 calories, 1.5 WW points